Anushka Sharma in Bollywood now size zero figure

Anushka Sharma in Bollywood now size zero figure in addition to his all his films are famous for Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl. But the hot Anushka are now going to be Garl Kmedi. Yes, Vishal Bharadwaj's next film he Matruh sedan like the electricity in the comedy will be proved. Anushka extremely excited to have this new role, adding that the roll for me what my role is different from the movies, I am glad that the director chose me for this film. I read the script of the film and read, read, laugh at my belly aching laugh. Ykin that audience I would like my character too much. Imran Khan in the film are working with Anushka. The audience for his film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and the band liked to see the procession that she would prefer not to roll his comedy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments