Rihanna Was Laughing During Ariana Grande's iHeartRadio Music Awards

Let's face it: the only exciting thing that happened at the iHeartRadio Music Awards was the fact that Rihanna was caught laughing in the audience during Ariana Grande's performance. Unfortunately for us, that fun is now ruined as the real reason behind RiRi's now-infamous snicker has been explained.

Ariana Grande Problem CoverAriana Grande On StageAriana Grande Red Carpet ImageAriana Grande in MiamiAriana Grande Tour Pic
Grande was being interviewed Monday by Australia's radio program The Bump Show when the DJ told the "Problem" songstress that Rihanna "wasn’t laughing at you, she was laughing at something your best friend said."

The host asked, "I know you guys caught up afterwards, did she clarify that?"

"I didn’t see her laughing at me, but when I watched it afterwards it looked like she was just shocked because I was doing something different," Grande explained. "Afterwards she was so kind to me, she was like, 'Lil' mama keep doing what you’re doing because it’s working.'"

"I thought it was funny that people tried to make such a commotion out of it when she was just being playful and supportive," she added. "People are always trying to make a big deal out of nothing because they're bored."

I mean, did you actually sit through the award ceremony? "Bored" is a freaking understatement.

Post a Comment

0 Comments