Dancing with the Stars 5: Rayan BENSETTI will he the winner?





With delicious Denista that Rayan BENSETTI will team in Dancing with the Stars 5! All seem to be two very accomplices.





First, when Denitsa came to attend Rayan to teach him that it was with her that he would dance, the actor was very surprised because he expected to dance with Katrina.

In an interview with the website PureBreak the duo explains how was their meeting. Here is an excerpt from the interview:

""

Rayane BENSETTI : I was on the set of Clem ... Denitsa Ikonomova: He thought it was going to be another dancer, he did not expect to see me. He expected to see a blonde. Rayan BENSETTI : (laughs). In fact I'll explain. In the press, there were many rumors that Katrina [Patchett note] would dance with me because she had followed me on Twitter. And I thought there was hard as iron. I thought 'it's good, it's in the press' and my agent told me about this story so there is one point we can not fuck my mouth ... and so long. When Denitsa arrived, I stood still a few seconds. I was really surprised. But I'm very happy to be with her. Denitsa Ikonomova : He did not expect to see me, suddenly it was a good meeting.




""



2 Yet all seem to be well and found bossent hard though with a lot of humor: "We have nothing to fear us, you do not know us. Denitsa bites, so if I'm f *** r, you can be sure that I send it (laughs), "says Rayan.
Though they are aware that the game is a competition "I did a lot sports so I'm pretty competitor. I think Denitsa is also a competitor, so it can hurt, "the two dancers take things with" zen "and are good players," Honestly this is my third season and I've never felt a spirit of competition . It's always a sense of family, a very friendly atmosphere.So, we do not see the other candidates as competitors, but as friends, "says Denitsa.

Post a Comment

0 Comments