Victoria Beckham is now UN ambassador



Victoria Beckham (40) is now UN ambassador for Aids 'UNAIDS'.The ex-'Spice Girls' singer has announced today in a press conference at United Nations Headquarters in New York, as they honored about her new role as a UN Goodwill Ambassador for AIDS Relief 'UNAIDS' feel.


How important it is the task that they already showed that it was whizzing today's opening of its first own store to talk to the journalists present: "I am a mother and I am a woman. I will do everything I can to get attention for the cause. Mir is the heart. I was recently in South Africa and the women I've met there have, I was very touched and inspired me. When I came back, I knew I had to do something. It has taken me 40 years to realize that I have a responsibility as a mother and as a woman.

Next added Beckham, who recently also owner of her own shop in London is added: "For some reason people listen to what I have to say. So I can speak on behalf of these women. My experiences in South Africa have changed my life and why I want to go there again soon. Babies should not be born with HIV, and we can stop it. We are about to stop it, we must not give up and must continue, "And Michel Sidibé, executive director of 'UNAIDS' said." I dream of a society free from HIV and I know that Victoria's support will help us this to reach destination. Their creativity, ingenuity and their social commitment will bring us an important step closer to stop the AIDS epidemic. "Woman of ex-football star David Beckham (39) is a mother of three sons (Brooklyn (15), Romeo (12) and Cruz (9) and a daughter (Harper (3)). (CS)

Post a Comment

0 Comments