Kangana Ranaut I like him like a mammal



At the opening of Tanu Weds Manu Returns, Tanu (Kangana Ranaut) says of her husband of four years: “I think I love him, but I’ve stopped liking him. I like him like a mammal.”


It’s a sentiment that’s surely recognisable to couples the world over, and a nice starting point for a sequel to a romcom that ended with the promise of happily ever after. The story picks up again with two people who want to slit each other’s throats in a way that can only be inspired by the grating annoyance, drudgery, and pent-up resentment of cohabitation.

For me, Kathleen Turner said it best in War of the Roses, “When I watch you eat. When I see you asleep. When I look at you lately, I just want to smash your face in.” But Tanu makes a pretty good go of expressing herself, too. She leaves her husband Manu (Madhavan) in London and heads to her family home in India, where she rebuffs all attempts at reconciliation and tells anyone who’ll listen, quite rightly, that marriage for the sake of making something happen in one’s life is a terrible idea.

Kangana Ranaut HD Image galleryKangana Ranaut HD Image gallery

Post a Comment

0 Comments